sntv Insights – Premier League Summer Tours – Thailand and Singapore
English Premier League clubs, Crystal Palace, Liverpool and Manchester United took part in an Asian Summer Tour which sntv covered.
We take a deeper look at our coverage which highlights content usage insights and stats.
- sntv coverage was used in 65 different markets across the globe by 153 different media organisations. Stories were used 1,460 times.
- 41% of media organisations that used the content were based in Europe, which accounted for 62 different media outlets.
- The highest usage markets included Thailand, USA and Qatar. With additional strong exposure in Mexico, Germany, Spain, the UK, Australia, China, India and Vietnam.
- Key partners included Sky Sports Group, GolTV Spain, CCTV China, ESPN, Fox Sports and beIN.
- Through our social partners, the stories recorded 2,839,699 views across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
With coverage from domestic leagues from across the globe, our soccer coverage is unrivalled. Find out more about the sntv difference and how we can help you with your soccer coverage plans by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with all our latest insights by following our LinkedIn profile.