sntv Insights – UEFA Women's EURO 2022
The UEFA Women's EURO 2022 was a recording-breaking event and sntv was on the ground capturing all the latest news including squad announcements, press conferences, training and of course breaking news.
We take a deeper look at our coverage of the UEFA Women's EURO 2022 which highlights content usage insights and stats. View our infographic
- sntv coverage was used in 83 different markets across the globe by 284 different media outlets. Total story usage was over 13,000 times.
- 57% of media organisations who used the content were based in Europe, with the top 5 usage markets being France, Germany, Qatar, Spain and UK.
- Video views on social media hit 5.3m, with 70 hours of media exposure across the tournament.
- Media interest increased significantly across the tournament, with the average usage per story quadrupling between the group stage and the final.
- Our top stories included; England celebrate EURO 2022 triumph with fans in Trafalgar Square and Putellas out of Euro 2022 after suffering an ACL knee injury.
As a global sports news video partner, sntv is committed to covering women's sports across the globe. If you want to hear more about how we’re pushing for change and how we can help with your coverage plans please contact us.
Keep up to date with all our latest insights by following our LinkedIn profile.