Upcoming featured events
We have been covering global sports events for over 20 years, so we know how to manage the logistics and how to deliver the content that your audiences want to see. View details on our upcoming events below. Contact us to find out more about our available packages.
sntv will be on the ground to capture the event as well as pre- and post-game news coverage. Producing over 25 stories per day covering news and highlights.
23 July - 8 August 2021
sntv will be on the ground in each of the venue cities covering all the build-up and reaction from the tournament.
11 June - 11 July 2021
Various European locations
sntv's 2018 World Cup facts and figures
*Figures from Teletrax - sntv works with Teletrax to monitor the usage of it's video worldwide by it's broadcast clients. The figures represent only one-third of sntv's total broadcast clients.
- 660 channels relied on our content
- Content aired across 93 countries
- Between May and July 2018 our editors created over 3,000 World Cup stories
- Over 1,000 hours of content was used by our global clients
- Equivalent to 44 days of footage
- Soundbites in 21 different languages
- Over 100 ready-to-publish stories including graphic-led and data driven feature videos
- 26 accredited crews across 11 training camps
- 45 stories per day
- sntv's 6th World Cup