Content Marketing Executive
Reporting into Sales Director, the Content Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for supporting the marketing function with marketing content and oversight.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Chiswick Park, London W4
- Create marketing content that conveys the SNTV purpose and vision aligned with brand values. Convert brand strategy into go-to-market executions.
- Write and proof-read copy for all communications, including sales and marketing material such as sales sheets, product guides, presentations, case studies, flyers, website, data analyses, surveys, trade event presence, thought leadership and PR
- Work closely with other team members to ensure a consistent brand message and tone of voice across all channels
- Develop strong relationships with SNTV commercial and editorial teams to develop communications on sports coverage and events relevant to difference regional markets. Liaise with external organisations on copy language translations
- Ensure all content is relevant for different mediums depending on its purpose
- Liaise with regional editors to ensure all exclusives and other strong content delivery is captured and used in external and client-facing communications
- Build on our sports industry network to leverage PR exposure, thought leadership pieces and panel participation.
- Develop a content calendar ensuring a constant supply of relevant communications for different customer and market segments.
Application deadline is Tuesday 26th March 2019 at 11:59pm
To find out more and to apply please use link below: