- View all Major Events
- July 2012
sntv will be bringing the best Olympic news and action to multiplatform users, making use of our global network of bureaus.
Up until the closing ceremony on August 12th this will include;
• Steady stream of news items leading up to the Games as London prepares.
• Highlights from the 70 day torch relay across the UK
• Venue profiles
• Reactions from officials
• Test events held at Olympic venues
• Features on likely medallists
• Training camps
• Breaking news and developments around the games
• Departures and arrivals of all the main teams ahead of the Games
• Reaction from the winners and losers
• Reaction from around the world as fans watch their athletes perform.
• Daily highlights for broadcast clients
• Our London Olympic coverage will officially start on Monday 23rd July
sntv will be running a specific Olympics bulletin during the London 2012 Olympic Games. The bulletin will run from 2215-2230GMT and will mainly contain our late highlights.
In addition AP Global Media Services is taking you to the heart of the Games with 200m2 of broadcast facilities specially tailored for your coverage, located on the roof of a nine-floor building overlooking the Olympic Park at Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford.
Immediate access to unrivalled sports coverage, Try us out today ...